Manifold valves are used in a number of different applications, ranging from mobile machineries to heavy industrial equipment.
When included in a fluid control and/or regulation system, valve manifolds have shown to improve efficiency as well as reduce energy costs. Other advantages include:
- Shorter path flows which reduces pressure drop and heat fluctuations, improving overall energy efficiency of the system
- Reduction in installation costs as well as fluid connections because of a simpler, more compact design
- Minimum chances of oil leak due to less number of connections, further reducing the need for upkeep against fatigue, wear and lose joints
- Improved layout due to less hoses and connections
- Small, compact cartridge sizes which suits confined spaces