Advantages of handheld Pyrometers
- Ability to monitor temperature in situations where the object is inaccessible or moving.
- Where the object may be contaminated or damaged by a contact sensor.
- Where contact is not possible due to extremely high temperatures, or where the object is electrically active.
- An Infrared Thermometer can be mounted remotely from the hot target, enabling it to operate for long periods with minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight, User Friendly and Compact.
- Very fast response time in tune of msec.