- Photoelectric light scattering smoke detection is less responsive to smaller particles of combustion?
- Electric automatic detection equipment for low expansion foam systems, if in hazardous areas, shall be ______
A) Inspected often
B) listed by underwriters laboratories
C) designed expressly for use in such areas
D) tagged for hazardous duty
- The difference between the temperature of the air surrounding a fixed temperature thermal detector and the operating temperature of the device itself is called thermal lag?
- What type or types of conductor can be used in power limited fire protective signaling cables?
A) Solid Copper
B) Bunched tinned copper
C) Solid copper and bunched tinned copper
- When it comes to code, the word “________” identifies requirements that are mandatory.
1.Photoelectric light scattering smoke detection is less responsive to smaller particles of combustion
2.designed expressly for use in such areas
4 NFPA 70 760.179
5 NFPA 72 3.2.6