HoneyWell XYR6000 transmitter

XYR 6000 Wireless Universal I/O Transmitter – Multi AI/DI/DO

STUW700 Series

Save time and money by eliminating the manual reading of field devices and by avoiding the cost of installing long runs of cable by using the XYR 6000 Wireless Universal I/O transmitter. In addition, improve monitoring capabilities by automating the collection of information from remote field devices with a flexible I/O transmitter that are either difficult or cost-prohibitive to reach.

The XYR 6000 Universal I/O transmitter was built on the tremendously successful ST 3000 series transmitter line. The two wireless universal I/O models include the STUW700 and STUW701.

The STUW700 Universal I/O Transmitter supports a total of three inputs which can be a combination of 1 to 3 high level analog inputs (0-20 mA/4- 20 mA) or 1 to 2 thermocouple inputs or 1 to 2 discrete inputs.

The STUW701 Universal I/O transmitter supports two inputs, which can be a combination of 1 to 2 high level analog inputs (0-20 mA/4-20 mA) or 1 to 2 thermocouple inputs or 1 to 2 discrete inputs plus one discrete output.

The XYR 6000 Wireless Universal I/O transmitter is a part of a broad series of transmitters under the XYR 6000 line of wireless products. Using XYR 6000 wireless transmitters, customers can obtain data to create information from remote and hazardous measurement locations without the need to run wires, where running wire can be cost prohibitive and/or difficult if the measurement is in a hazardous location. Without wires, transmitters can be installed and operational in minutes, quickly
providing information back to your system.

Each XYR 6000 transmitter is battery powered by two long-life “D” size lithium batteries. These batteries have an expected lifetime of up to ten years. Transmitter range with the integral antenna is 1,000 ft. (305 m) line of site (LOS) under ideal conditions.

XYR 6000 wireless transmitters send information to the Honeywell OneWireless industrial network. This network includes OneWireless Multinodes, or wireless access points. The OneWireless Multinodes and gateways form a highly-reliable and secure industrial wireless MESH infrastructure. The Honeywell OneWireless Network ensures reliable and fast transmission of field information into Experion PKS or any other control system wirelessly via OPC client or Modbus-TCP.

• Measure remote access points simply, safe and securely
• Obtain and utilize previously inaccessible information due to high wiring cost or hazardous locations.
• Easily meet regulatory requirements
• Improve process efficiency
• Increase productivity by eliminating manual field readings of instruments

34-XY-03-30-XYR6000-HLAI-Specsheet.pdf (398.5 KB)