calibrate a Leveltrol
Calculation # 1 If the calibrating liquid is water: Process Liquid Density / 1* Displacer height = mm of H2O.
Calculation # 2 If the calibrating liquid is other liquid: Process Liquid Density / Calibrating liquid density * Displacer height = mm of H2O. (Calibrating liquid height in mm).
- First close both the primary isolation valves and drain the liquid inside the chamber.
- Adjust the zero to get 0% output.
- Connect a transparent PVC tube to the drain point as shown in hook up.
- Fill it to the center of the top flange.
- Adjust the specific gravity or span adjustment (Electronic Level).
- Fill it up to 50 %, check linearity.