If any of the predetermined oil fuel trip conditions is exceeded the oil fuel trip is initiated. The first out cause of trip indication is displayed and alarmed. All oil fuel is removed from the boiler and all oil burners are shutdown. Depending on other conditions a master fuel trip may be generated.
Conditions of an oil fuel trip are:
- LDO trip valves close command
- LDO trip valves not closed and LDOT condition is present
- LDOT relay fail to trip and LDOT condition is present
- LDO pressure very low for 3 secs and any LDO burner valves not closed
- Atomising air pressure very low for 3 secs and any LDO burner valves not closed
- LDO trip valve not open within 10 secs of LDOT reset
- Any burner valve fail to close despite boiler load being > 50%
- LDOT hard relay tripped
LDOT can be reset when
- None of the above trip conditions exist
- MFT relay is reset.
- Trip valve open is initiated.
- All LDO burner valves are closed