Fiber optic patch panels divided into three types. These types can organize, manage and protect Fiber optic cable, splices, and connectors.
- Din Rail fiber optic patch panel
For fiber management, Din rail Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit, Inside the box as well as to fix these equipment functions and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications as it has a compact and ruggedly designed case.
- Din Rail mounted Fiber optic patch panels provide quick, easy, and effective patching solutions for industrial applications, inside control panels and distribution cabinets where DIN mounted equipment used.
- These enclosures can be used to provide a maximum number of fiber connections in a minimal footprint.
- The modular design accommodates fiber and multimedia modules to support most applications.
- Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel
Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; it will provide the complete protection of equipment and perform to fix and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications to organize, manage, and protect fiber optic cables, splice, and connectors.
- Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel designed with innovative features that make installation and control the damage of fiber optic connectivity at high speed, easier and more conservative, or cost-effective.
- For interface management, a detachable adapter panel provides flexibility to interchange as per customer desire and gives quick access or approach to connect the Optoelectronic These enclosures can be used to provide a some of fiber connectivities and safety.
- Wall-mount Fiber optic patch panel
Wallmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; these patch panels are designed for direct termination of fiber optic cables and can be mounted virtually anywhere. These patch panels used in industrial applications and the fiber enclosure that can mount on wall/panel mount applications.
- Wall mount series of enclosures integrates three main functions, fiber splicing, cable winding & storing, and interface management.
- These enclosures can be used to provide some or the number of fiber connectivity and safety.