Welcome to Instrumentation Forum

Welcome to Instrumentation Forum, our discussion site. You’ll find topics on PLC, DCS, SCADA, Field Instruments like Temperature, Pressure, Level, Flow, Control Valves, Instrumentation Interview Questions, Analyzers, Calibration topics etc…

Stay Connect with Industrial Instrumentation Professionals & get general support here.

Before posting, please…

• Visit the TOP to see the most actively discussed topics in the last year / month / week.
  • Visit the CATEGORIES to get a broad overview of what’s going on here.
  • Search before opening a new topic, as someone might have already created a topic.

Participate in “INST SHARE”

• It’s time to help our community, to share & to gain the knowledge.
  • Lets start by sharing tips or knowledgeable articles, Once a Day.
  • No matter whether it is a two line tips or long paragraph, Lets Support our fellow engineers.
  • Daily Share an Article/Tip = INST SHARE

Thanks for helping us raise the level of Instrumentation on the Internet with great discussion platform software!

7 Likes

Dear sir,
I am very much impressed with your technical expertise.
I am facing a problem in Rosemount tank radar level transmitter.
It is used for coke level measurement in coke drying and quenching plant. Initially this instrument worked really well.We have this type instrument in furnace also but it works really well over there.But here the signal strength is decreasing drastically and reaching to zero at certain time as result the level is reaching zero.
The process temperature is 1100 deg .
I have done all the trial error methods but didnt find the root cause .Need your support

@gopalinau You have to post your queries in respective category or topic.

Pl do not post randomly.

1 Like