Applications of Industrial Furnace
There are numerous applications of industrial furnaces viz.
- High temperature furnaces for research, laboratory and production.
- Chamber kilns for daily use in industry, potteries and laboratories for firing ceramics, ceramic precision casting moulds, stoneware, tiles, clay, and soft porcelain.
- Chamber furnaces with air circulation for heat treatment of metals
- Application in pilot plants and laboratories
- Ceramic industry, powdermetallurgy, nuclear industry andmaterials research & development
- Heat treatment for gemstones
- Heat treatment processes such as hardening, brazing,soldering, melting, & levitation melting and gluing.
- Universal drying and heating units for laboratory and production. The furnaces are suitable for general cargos, granules and powder. Wide range of applications in foundry, food, building materials, chemical, pharmaceutical industry and many other industries.