Following are the major application areas of Radiation based level measurement techniques
- These gauges are mainly used for continuous level measurement applications.
- They can be applied for density and concentration measurement too.
- They are also capable to detect level between interfaces.
- At times, they can be employed for point level measurement.
- They are extremely useful for mass flow measurement of massive solids over conveyor belts or in screw conveyors.
- They are brought into use for flow-rate detection of fluids also.