Draw the Ladder Logic

Draw the ladder logic for detecting the standing bottles on the conveyor and pushing falling bottles in tray?

I0.0 – Proximity Sensor to sense bottom of the Bottle i.e. I0.0 is ON when the detected input signal from the bottle-bottom is sheltered.

I0.1– Proximity Sensor to sense upper part of the Bottle i.e. I0.1 is ON when the detected input signal from the bottle-neck is sheltered.

Q0.0 – To operate Pushing Cylinder/Rod

Ladder Logic

Draw%20the%20Ladder%20Logic

If the bottle on the conveyor belt is upstanding, the input signal from monitoring photocell at both bottle-bottom and bottle-neck will be detected. In this case, I0.0 is ON, and I0.1 is ON.

The normally open (NO) contact I0.0 will be activated as well as the normally closed (NC) contact (I0.1). Q0.0 remains OFF and pneumatic pushing pole will not perform any action.

If the bottle from the conveyor belt is down, only the input signal from monitoring photocell at the bottle-bottom will be detected. In this case, I0.0 is ON, I0.1 is OFF.

The state of output Q0.0 will be ON because the NO contact I0.0 activates and the NC contact I0.1 remains OFF. The pneumatic pushing pole will push the fallen bottle out of the conveyor belt.